by: Jeff Schuman
How many times have your decided to set a goal for your business
and set it aside because the task seemed too huge or difficult
to begin? I have seen this happen over and over so I decided to
write and article on business goal setting.
When setting your business goals it is interesting to see that
the thought process is no different than personal goal setting.
You have to clearly define your goal and write it down. Here are
7 steps that will help your business achieve th goals you are
setting for it.
- Think about the goal you want to set for business
- Write the goal down as soon as you visualize it. Writing the
goal on paper for posting on a wall or desk where you may review
it daily is very important.
- As you develop and write your goal, make room for changes and
put it on a type paper that can be easily updated as needed.
This just means you will need to be ready to revise and change
the written procedures as you move forward with the
implementation of your goal. Change is inevitable a necessity of
- Start taking the steps neccessary to implement your goal.
- Be sure to write down the date you want the goal to be
completed! Also write down the time and day of the week you will
start working toward the goal!
- Begin reflecting on how you are doing working towards you
business goal. You can always make adjustments as needed.
- Develop an attitude of I will do whatever it takes. Too many
business owners set goals and then give up do to laziness or
they just get to busy to follow thru.
Business goal setting is a long term process and you are going
to have to work at it to make it happen. It's your business so
you determine the success and failure. Business goal setting is
one step that will help you fall into the success category.
About the author:
Jeff Schuman's small business resource website has the
best of everthing to help you run your own small business.
Circulated by Article Emporium
Minggu, 22 Maret 2009
by: Jeff Schuman